Can YOU walk the walk or is it all just talk?
90% of cars currently run on gasoline (a waste product of the oil industry) and Biodiesel solves only 10% of the problem.
We are not dependent on oil in order to continue to enjoy the lifestyle that we have become so accustomed to. There is no need for environmental damage from invasive oil drilling, disastrous oil spills or going to war for oil any more.
Ethanol is safe for your current automobile and in fact helps clean your car's engine as you drive. Up to 50% ethanol can be added to your car without the need of any conversion kits. In some cases up to 85% ethanol can be added with better health for your car then toxic and corrosive gasoline. (See our videos for proof) And all it takes is adding an inexpensive conversion kit (about $500) to your car in order to use 100% ethanol and never have to touch gasoline again. You can care for the planet and the air you breathe right now and every day just that easily.
Growing plants for ethanol production cleans the air we breathe, so by using ethanol you are actually not only reducing greenhouse gasses while striving to become "carbon neutral", you are actually removing them from the atmosphere and turning back the clock towards a greener planet once again.
No new technology needs to be developed, declassified, manufactured or purchased by you or your family in order to use our fuel right now - that's a major savings for you, freeing your conscience from the guilt of feeling powerless to make real changes for the better in the world. Now you can at any budget!
Producing ethanol is a timeless tradition for us which pre-dates the invention of the automobile. It's a simple classic safe recipe that's no more dangerous than Vodka or Moonshine. (No one can say that about gasoline)
"Henry Ford's first Model-T was built to run on hemp gasoline and the car itself was constructed from hemp. On his large estate, Ford was photographed among his hemp fields. The car, 'grown from the soil,' had hemp plastic panels whose impact strength was 10x stronger than steel"
Popular Mechanics (1941)
I am Purple Crow, the Founder, President and CEO of the Akakor Hemp-Ethanol Permaculture Community. We are a community of like minds who are fearlessly Pagan (thinking ahead several generations at a time) and exercising our right to our tradition of caring for the planet we call home by providing you with cost effective options for your family's dedication to a cleaner and greener planet.
Our office is situated in Vancouver BC Canada and our farm will be located in BC's interior where we will be producing ethanol fuel from the hemp plant.
You only need to watch these free videos to get a clear idea what we are doing for the planet in your local community, however be sure to read all the data we are presenting here for you to better educate yourself regarding Cellulosic Ethanol and the history of the Hemp plant.
Please adjust your volume carefully before clicking links.
Ethanol fuel from plant cellulose.
www.youtube.com/watch?v=x-Y08RSDP6s - Our friend and consultant, David Blume.
Cellulosic Ethanol production made simple.
A fuel comparison. Clean and re-green the planet.
www.youtube.com/watch?v=ST0ktyJKCug - Ethanol and gasoline experiment.
The risks of NOT doing this.
www.brasschecktv.com/page/867.html - The history of oil company ethics.
Why Hemp? What else can Akakor offer?
www.youtube.com/watch?v=E_ldevrLFTs - Cannabis economics - Hemp car.
www.youtube.com/watch?v=EfKPDHq4fTQ - Henry Ford NEWS reel material about his original hemp car.
Dispel the fear, propaganda and lies: Ethanol does not harm engines.
www.youtube.com/watch?v=HuOs1yap8mU - E85 fuel. Hard evidence.
How simple is the conversion process?
www.youtube.com/watch?v=q1gOFkztozI - For some cars it's this simple.
The first cars ever produced were all Ethanol flex fuel vehicles
www.youtube.com/watch?v=5qDYoEupI28 - David Blume and Henry Ford's original plans.
HISTORY: Why alcohol was killed and by whom.
www.youtube.com/watch?v=RERiMNuHC0I - How alcohol fuel was killed.
www.youtube.com/watch?v=mCZC4GTEPkg - Gasoline is toxic waste.
The future of farming during an oil crisis.
http://vimeo.com/18161854 - We can survive by brewing our own ethanol for fuel right on site.
Clearing up confusion over non-sugar sweeteners. The benefits of xylitol (alcohol sugar) by Dr Mercola.
www.youtube.com/watch?v=a2aSi0PriPc - Xylitol is a co-product of our alcohol production which has zero negative impact on the human body.
Why Alcohol Fuel? The Two-Minute Summary - The wonderfully exciting facts about Ethanol fuel for your vehicle as written by David Blume:
1. Almost every country can become energy independent. Anywhere that has sunlight and land can produce alcohol from plants. Brazil, the fifth largest country in the world imports no oil, since half its cars run on alcohol fuel made from sugarcane, grown on 1% of its land.
2. We can reverse global warming. Since alcohol is made from plants, its production takes carbon dioxide out of the air, sequestering it, with the result that it reverses the greenhouse effect (while potentially vastly improving the soil). Recent studies show that in a permaculturally designed mixed-crop alcohol fuel production system, the amount of greenhouse gases removed from the atmosphere by plantsóand then exuded by plant roots into the soil as sugarócan be 13 times what is emitted by processing the crops and burning the alcohol in our cars.
3. We can revitalize the economy instead of suffering through Peak Oil. Oil is running out, and what we replace it with will make a big difference in our environment and economy. Alcohol fuel production and use is clean and environmentally sustainable, and will revitalize families, farms, towns, cities, industries, as well as the environment. A national switch to alcohol fuel would provide many millions of new permanent jobs.
4. No new technological breakthroughs are needed. We can make alcohol fuel out of what we have, where we are. Alcohol fuel can efficiently be made out of many things, from waste products like stale donuts, grass clippings, food processing waste-even ocean kelp. Many crops produce many times more alcohol per acre than corn, using arid, marshy, or even marginal land in addition to farmland. Just our lawn clippings could replace a third of the autofuel we get from the Mideast.
5. Unlike hydrogen fuel cells, we can easily use alcohol fuel in the vehicles we already own. Unmodified cars can run on 50% alcohol, and converting to 100% alcohol or flexible fueling (both alcohol and gas) costs only a few hundred dollars. Most auto companies already sell new dual-fuel vehicles.
6. Alcohol is a superior fuel to gasoline! Itís 105 octane, burns much cooler with less vibration, is less flammable in case of accident, is 98% pollution-free, has lower evaporative emissions, and deposits no carbon in the engine or oil, resulting in a tripling of engine life. Specialized alcohol engines can get at least 22% better mileage than gasoline or diesel.
7. Itís not just for gasoline cars. We can also easily use alcohol fuel to power diesel engines, trains, aircraft, small utility engines, generators to make electricity, heaters for our homesóand it can even be used to cook our food.
8. Alcohol has a proud history. Gasoline is a refineryís toxic waste; alcohol fuel is liquid sunshine. Henry Fordís early cars were all flex-fuel. It wasnít until gasoline magnate John D. Rockefeller funded Prohibition that alcohol fuel companies were driven out of business.
9. The byproducts of alcohol production are clean, instead of being oil refinery waste, and are worth more than the alcohol itself. In fact, they can make petrochemical fertilizers and herbicides obsolete. The alcohol production process concentrates and makes more digestible all protein and non-starch nutrients in the crop. Itís so nutritious that when used as animal feed, it produces more meat or milk than the corn it comes from. Thatís right, fermentation of corn increases the food supply and lowers the cost of food.
10. Locally produced ethanol supercharges regional economies. Instead of fuel expenditures draining capital away to foreign bank accounts, each gallon of alcohol produces local income that gets recirculated many times. Every dollar of tax credit for alcohol generates up to $6 in new tax revenues from the increased local business.
11. Alcohol production brings many new small-scale business opportunities. There is huge potential for profitable local, integrated, small-scale businesses that produce alcohol and related byproducts, whereas when gas was cheap, alcohol plants had to be huge to make a profit.
12. Scale mattersómost of the widely publicized potential problems with ethanol are a function of scale. Once production plants get beyond a certain size and are too far away from the crops that supply them, closing the ecological loop becomes problematic. Smaller-scale operations can more efficiently use a wide variety of crops than huge specialized one-crop plants, and diversification of crops would largely eliminate the problems of monoculture.
13. The byproducts of small-scale alcohol plants can be used in profitable, energy-efficient, and environmentally positive ways. For instance, spent mash (the liquid left over after distillation) contains all the nutrients the next fuel crop needs and can return it back to the soil if the fields are close to the operation. Big-scale plants, because they bring in crops from up to 45 miles away, canít do this, so they have to evaporate all the water and sell the resulting byproduct as low-price animal feed,which accounts for half the energy used in the plant.
Written by David Blume
For more details on exactly what Cellulosic Ethanol is, please read our Demystifying Hemp page.
What you need to know about the conversion kits for your car.
Ian Crawford on the importance of the Liberator FFV alcohol conversion kit. (about $500 per car and only 5 minutes to install)
While some engines (as they already are) can run on as much as 50% ethanol, other engines begin to have problems starting and running with 20% ethanol as a fuel mix.
It's important to understand this thing: On gasoline, engines run badly as soon as the mixture of air and fuel is just a little imperfect. But alcohol fuel will still run over a wide range of really bad air/fuel mixes (because alcohols contain oxygen and gasoline doesn't).
For this reason, some people who do not use our flexible-fuel kit can waste hundreds of dollars a year in running bad ethanol air/fuel mixes and never have a clue that they do.
Our Liberator F.F.V. sprays alcohol fuel into the engine with a precision of one half of one thousandth of a second. An engine that does not use The Liberator F.F.V. cannot do that, no matter how much ethanol it can somehow stand.
A few engines can run at even higher mixes than 50% ethanol, but if they don't use this kit, they still do not get as many miles per gallon as they should. And if you waste your fuel, you wash money down the drain.
Obviously purchasing ethanol fuel from us while utilizing Ian's converson kit is the best decision you could ever make for this planet.
Why are our lives dedicated to this noble cause? The choice is obvious - the planet needs a chance to survive, and so do we as a species. The Earth is a beautiful place with abundant life throughout its spherical body and we need to take care of the home we live on and depend on for our own survival. We do this because we are loving beings who understand the great responsibility of being here today facing these challenges. Yes, love can and does have practical solutions to oil crisis world wide. The Akakor Hemp-Ethanol Permaculture Community can help right now, today. Give ethanol a try and drive guilt free - it's a wonderful feeling.
We are currently open to donors and investors. Contact us directly to get involved in cleaning up and re-greening the planet as you drive.
Eternal individual family independence, personal sovereignty, and perpetual vigilance in honourable absolution, always and forever.
UPDATE as to the delays regarding our production: April 11 2016
Purple Crow personally invited by former Canadian National Defense Minister Paul Hellyer to join the Canadian Bank Reformers Group.
Canadian Bank Reformers - Honourable Paul T Hellyer - Full Speech
The reason this action is being taken is explained on our Blog page.